Grafton Visitor Information
Welcome to Grafton, NSW
Grafton is a charming regional city located on the Clarence River in New South Wales, Australia.
Things to Do
- Visit the Grafton Regional Gallery to see local and national artwork.
- Take a stroll through the stunning Jacaranda trees that line the city streets.
- Explore the historic Grafton Bridge, which was built in 1932.
- Visit the Clarence River Fisherman's Co-op to taste fresh seafood.
- Attend the annual Jacaranda Festival, which takes place every November.
Where to Stay
- The Quality Inn Grafton is a popular hotel located near the Grafton Regional Gallery.
- The Grafton Central Motel is a budget-friendly option for travelers.
- The Clarence River Bed & Breakfast offers a charming and quaint stay for visitors.
- The Fitzroy Motor Inn is located near the Grafton Bridge and offers comfortable accommodations.
Grafton is a walkable city, with most attractions located within close proximity to each other. Taxis and Uber are available for those who prefer not to walk. The Grafton Bus Station provides transportation options to surrounding cities and towns.
Grafton has a temperate climate with mild winters and warm summers. The average temperature in summer ranges from 22°C to 29°C, and in winter from 9°C to 20°C.
Grafton is a beautiful city with a rich history and culture. Its attractions, accommodations, and friendly locals make it a great destination for travelers. Visit today and experience all that Grafton has to offer.