Grafton Article Directory
Grafton LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Grafton News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on grafton.city and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using grafton.city as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Grafton business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Grafton
Tips on Writing Community or Business Articles for the City of Grafton
1. Identify your topic: The first step is to identify the purpose of your article. Choose a topic that is relevant and informative for the residents or businesses of Grafton. Consider current events or issues that affect the community or local businesses.
2. Research and gather information: Collect all the necessary information to support your article. This can include statistics, quotes from community members or business owners, or data on a particular topic.
3. Create a catchy headline: Your headline should be descriptive and attention-grabbing. It should give readers an idea of what they can expect from your article. Avoid using clickbait headlines that are misleading.
4. Write an engaging introduction: The first paragraph of your article should be captivating to draw readers' interest. It should provide a brief description of what your article is about and why it is relevant to the people of Grafton.
5. Use clear and concise language: Use simple language that is easy to understand for your readers. Avoid jargon, technical terms, and complicated sentence structures.
6. Use a narrative style: Tell a story that engages your readers and makes your article more relatable. Use examples from real-life situations to solidify your points.
7. Include quotes from community members or business owners: Adding quotes from residents or business owners can provide credibility to your article and make it more trustworthy.
8. Conclude your article with a call-to-action: Your conclusion should encourage readers to take action or learn more about the topic. It can include links to relevant resources, websites or social media pages.
9. Proofread and edit: Proofread your article thoroughly after writing it. Check for spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and formatting issues. Get feedback from others to improve your article.
Writing a community or business article for the city of Grafton can be a great opportunity to inform and engage readers. Follow these tips to create an informative and engaging article that will resonate with your audience.